Tulsa Pain is a multi-location pain management practice in Oklahoma. Specializing in comprehensive pain management, the Tulsa Pain team is dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic pain.
At Tulsa Pain, we are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders and use a balanced approach incorporating minimally invasive, outpatient procedures, complementary and alternative medicine, and medication.
- A pain clinic is a health care facility staffed with pain management specialists who work together (or independently) to diagnose and treat chronic pain conditions.
- Tulsa Pain is a unique pain clinic because it develops treatment plans that focus on the entire person, not just his or her pain symptoms.
- Your first visit to a pain clinic may be overwhelming or nerve-wracking, but the... Read More
- Piriformis syndrome is a rare neuromuscular disorder that causes pain from the piriformis muscle compressing the sciatic nerve.
- The piriformis muscle is located in the buttocks near the top of the hip joint.
- The pain management physicians at Tulsa Pain discuss treatment options for individuals with piriformis syndrome.
The piriformis muscle is imperative for... Read More
- Chronic ankle pain is a persistent pain condition that may develop from an injury, such as a sprain or fracture to the ankle.
- This pain is usually felt on the outer side of the ankle, but can travel toward the back of the foot and toes.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss the causes, symptoms and possible treatment options for chronic ankle pain.... Read More
- Percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (PENS) is a minimally invasive procedure that combines electroacupuncture with transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
- This unique therapy uses needle electrodes placed around an area causing pain to stimulate peripheral sensory nerves in soft tissue.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss the benefits of PENS for... Read More
- Metastatic cancer of the spine refers to the spread of cancerous cells in the spine from other areas of the body.
- These cancerous cells may spread through the bloodstream or lymphatic system to eventually grow in openings within the spine.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss possible pain management options for individuals affected by metastatic cancer of the spine.... Read More