Tulsa Pain is a multi-location pain management practice in Oklahoma. Specializing in comprehensive pain management, the Tulsa Pain team is dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic pain.
At Tulsa Pain, we are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders and use a balanced approach incorporating minimally invasive, outpatient procedures, complementary and alternative medicine, and medication.
- Now more than ever, pain specialists are advocating for a holistic approach to pain care instead of relying solely on opioid medications for treatment.
- For many pain specialists, a combination of interventional pain medicine, alternative therapies, minimally invasive procedures, and pain medication is preferred for managing certain chronic pain conditions.
- Although every condition... Read More
- Breakthrough pain is pain that occurs even after a chronic pain patient has received treatment or taken a medication for pain relief.
- Because pain can be unpredictable, breakthrough pain may come in the form of sudden spikes or bursts every 4 to 6 hours.
- In this blog, pain management physicians at Tulsa Pain provide patients with the necessary tools to deal with breakthrough pain.... Read More
- Various studies have indicated music has the ability to significantly enhance a person’s general health and wellbeing.
- Other research studies have found music can reduce anxiety, fear, depression, and other behavioral health-related symptoms.
- In this blog, pain management specialists from Tulsa Pain explain how music can aid general health and help lower pain-intensity levels in those... Read More
- According to Medscape Medical News, a pilot study suggests more than a third of chronic pain patients may have attention-deficit disorder (ADD).
- These findings may encourage doctors to consider behavioral medicine in addition to interventional pain care for the treatment of chronic pain.
- The pain management specialists at... Read More
- Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease that causes the cartilage around joints to wear away.
- This condition may develop from a trauma, infection, autoimmune disease, or from natural aging.
- The pain management physicians at Tulsa Pain explain the causes, symptoms, and treatments for degenerative joint disease of the hip, or osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis is a... Read More