Tulsa Pain is a multi-location pain management practice in Oklahoma. Specializing in comprehensive pain management, the Tulsa Pain team is dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic pain.
At Tulsa Pain, we are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders and use a balanced approach incorporating minimally invasive, outpatient procedures, complementary and alternative medicine, and medication.
- Metastatic cancer of the spine refers to the spread of cancerous cells in the spine from other areas of the body.
- These cancerous cells may spread through the bloodstream or lymphatic system to eventually grow in openings within the spine.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss possible pain management options for individuals affected by metastatic cancer of the spine.... Read More
- An intercostal nerve block is a minimally invasive injection procedure that helps alleviate pain in the chest caused by shingles or a surgical incision.
- Intercostal nerves can be found under each rib, and when irritated or inflamed, may cause pain to surrounding tissues.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain explain what an intercostal nerve block is and how it’s used to reduce... Read More
- Degenerative disc disease is a condition that normally occurs from simple wear and tear during our body’s natural aging process.
- Spinal discs can also degenerate for other reasons, some of which include age, low energy injuries progressing over time, or a condition like osteoarthritis or osteoarthritis.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss the causes, symptoms and... Read More
- Low-level infrared therapy is a low-energy laser that uses light in the infrared spectrum to promote healing, increase circulation and reduce pain.
- This unique therapy has proven, in some cases, effective for chronic pain conditions and other indications like acne, retinal degeneration and non-healing wounds.
- The pain... Read More
- Having become a widely known and used treatment modality, peripheral needle stimulation (also called dry needling or acupuncture) may help reduce discomfort from chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- This unique treatment option uses thin, specialized needles to decrease inflammation, reduce pain and encourage tissue regeneration.
- The physicians at Tulsa Pain explain why peripheral needle... Read More