Tulsa Pain is a multi-location pain management practice in Oklahoma. Specializing in comprehensive pain management, the Tulsa Pain team is dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic pain.
At Tulsa Pain, we are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders and use a balanced approach incorporating minimally invasive, outpatient procedures, complementary and alternative medicine, and medication.
- Facet joints are located throughout the spine and they help your back bend and twist.
- Because these joints are made partially of cartilage, they can become easily damaged from degenerative diseases such as arthritis. Additionally, facet joints support many nerves, so pain is common when degeneration or damage is present.
- In this blog,... Read More
- Interventional pain care allows pain patients to experience sustained relief without the use of opioids.
- Steroid injections, nerve blocks, radiofrequency ablation, and electrical stimulation are just a few treatment modalities that fall under interventional pain care.
- In this blog, the pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain address the frequently asked question, “is a nerve block... Read More
- Lyme disease is a complex illness that develops from the bite of an infected tick. The bacterium that causes Lyme disease may cause pain syndromes even after the infection is treated.
- Initially, Lyme disease will produce flu-like symptoms, fatigue, and a bull’s-eye pattern rash. Joint pain and muscle weakness may develop following treatment of the infection.
- In this blog, the pain... Read More
- A throwing injury is damage that occurs to the muscles and ligaments used in repetitive throwing activities like pitching a baseball.
- The muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the elbow and shoulder are usually at an increased risk of becoming damaged or injured from repetitive throwing.
- Because young athletes are particularly susceptible to throwing injuries, the pain management... Read More
- A lumbar sympathetic block has two functions; it can be used to diagnose a pain condition, treat a pain condition, or do both.
- This injection therapy is often used to diagnose and treat neuropathic pain in the mid-to-lower extremities, such as the low back, legs, and feet.
- In this blog, the pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain explain the purpose of a lumbar sympathetic block.... Read More