Tulsa Pain is a multi-location pain management practice in Oklahoma. Specializing in comprehensive pain management, the Tulsa Pain team is dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic pain.
At Tulsa Pain, we are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders and use a balanced approach incorporating minimally invasive, outpatient procedures, complementary and alternative medicine, and medication.
- Neck pain from an injury, overuse, or natural wear and tear can cause discomfort that lasts several hours, days, or weeks.
- Regardless of the cause, chronic neck pain that’s left to fester for an extended period of time can produce a number of serious health concerns.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain educate readers about when treatment for chronic neck pain should be sought... Read More
- Whiplash, or cervical acceleration-deceleration (CAD) syndrome, is an injury to the neck that usually develops after a car accident, traumatic fall, or collision while playing a contact sport.
- When the neck is lurched back and forth suddenly or moves beyond its normal range of motion, individuals tend to experience intense pain, stiffness and headaches (whiplash).
- The pain... Read More
- Fibromyalgia is a complex, musculoskeletal disorder that causes widespread chronic pain and muscle tenderness in the body.
- This condition often accompanies other symptoms such as anxiety, depression, fatigue and insomnia.
- The pain physicians at Tulsa Pain discuss fibromyalgia in depth and provide treatment options for the condition.
According to... Read More
- The rotator cuff is made of muscles, ligaments and tendons that secure the head of the humerus bone into the shoulder socket.
- When the rotator cuff tears, it interferes with joint stability and prevents the arms from being able to lift and rotate correctly and efficiently.
- The pain management specialists at Tulsa Pain discuss different treatment options to manage pain from a rotator... Read More
- A pain clinic is a health care facility staffed with pain management specialists who work together (or independently) to diagnose and treat chronic pain conditions.
- Tulsa Pain is a unique pain clinic because it develops treatment plans that focus on the entire person, not just his or her pain symptoms.
- Your first visit to a pain clinic may be overwhelming or nerve-wracking, but the... Read More